Holo Holo Charters - Napali Snorkel Adventure (From Hanalei)
**Please note that this tour is a seasonal tour due to weather conditions. Route and access to sea caves are dependent on weather. Also late August through October there is always a chance a tour may be cancelled if seas are too rough.
Departing from Hanalei on Kauai’s north shore, this is a fun ocean adventure on board a rigid-hull inflatable boat. Just minutes after leaving Hanalei Bay, the Na Pali Coast comes into view as your captain and crew entertain your imagination with stories of the old Hawaii and the people who once inhabited this coast. You’ll be sitting close to sea level and really get a great feel for the tremendous scale of the Na Pali Coast. Keep an eye out for turtles, dolphins and seabirds, which are often seen on this tour.
Depending on the ocean conditions the day of your Kauai raft tour, we stop and snorkel at one of several protected and shallow areas that are teeming with tropical fish. Fins, goggles (with corrective lenses if you need them), snorkels and flotation aids are all provided. After you are done with snorkeling, enjoy a tasty sandwich lunch before we head back up the coast to Hanalei Bay.
- Cruise along the Na Pali Coast on board the Adventurer, a 40-foot rigid-hull inflatable boat
- Chance to see dolphins, sea turtles and seabirds
- Snorkel in clear waters teeming with tropical fish
- Plenty of great photo opportunities
- Delicious sandwich lunch (see menu below)
- Snorkeling equipment and instruction
- Choice of turkey ciabatta OR veggie ciabatta OR gluten free/vegan mixed green salad
- Assorted chips and local Kauai Kookies
- Beverages: bottled water, assorted soft drinks and island juices