SNUBA Tours of Kauai
Enjoy a guided SNUBA tour in the waters off Kauai's south shore. SNUBA was created for those who enjoy snorkeling and would like to experience the wonders of breathing underwater. It's much easier than scuba diving and no experience is necessary!
You will start in shallow water and take whatever time necessary to get comfortable breathing underwater. Once comfortable, you are then taken on a guided underwater tour. During the dive you are never more than 20 feet from the security of the raft floating on the surface.
Enjoy the feeling that you are swimming in an aquarium surrounded by tropical fish. The Hawaiian reefs have abundant marine life, many of which are found only in the Hawaiian Islands.
- Experience SNUBA, a patented shallow water diving system, bridging the gap between snorkeling and scuba diving
- See lots of tropical fish and float over a spectacular reef
- Personalized instruction (group size of 4-8 people)
- Guided underwater tour led by a diving professional
- All snuba equipment provided (all you need to bring is your swimsuit and towel)