Outfitters Kauai - Stand-Up Paddleboard Tour
Enjoy a calm water river stand-up paddle board tour. This Kauai stand-up paddling adventure starts with a quick SUP lesson. You’ll then be fitted with a paddle and board that is just right. Paddle and glide as we cruise downwind two miles along a serene jungle stream. While you are perfecting your technique, enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Hule’ia National Wildlife Refuge, ringed by the majestic Hau’pu Mountains.
Then step from board to shore to enjoy a short hike through the wildlife refuge. Follow lush rain forest trails under a canopy of trees to the secluded Bamboo Pool where you can play on a waterzip zipline. Just hold on, step off and splash! On the return trip, trade your stand up board for a sit down, and relax while our motorized Hawaiian-style canoe takes you back to where the tour started.
- Paddle 2 miles downwind on a calm river
- Hike on lush jungle trail to a waterfall
- Try a very cool little water zipline
- Ride back on a motorized Hawaiian-style canoe
Tour inclusions delicious lunch:
- Turkey Watercress Wrap: Smoked Turkey, Watercress, Cream Cheese, Sprouts, Cucumber, Tomato, Onion and Black Olives in a Tortilla OR
- Mediterranean Veggie Wrap: Hummus, Lettuce, Tomato, Kalamata Olives, Cucumber and Feta Cheese in a Tortilla