Koloa Zipline Tour
Experience 8 exhilarating zipline runs at the Koloa Zipline trek, which is Kauai’s longest zipline course featuring 3 of the longest lines on the island, including the Waita zipline at half a mile long. The course is situated on 22,000 acres of Hawaii’s first sugar plantation and features beautiful views of Kauai’s south shore.
Koloa Zipline uses the unique Screaming I'o Harness that lets you fly like a superhero head first or in a regular position on this zipline tour.
This tour also has a Ground School before heading out. This is where they spend a couple of minutes with each guest. You’ll be hooked up to a line that is only a couple of feet off the ground to get you comfortable and show you some aerobatics that are possible to do!
- Experience Kauai’s longest zipline course at a total of 1.5 miles
- Koloa Zipline features 3 of the 5 longest ziplines on Kauai
- Only Kauai zipline with handle bars which make it easier to control and do zipline aerobatics
- Located on 22,000 acres of Hawaii’s first sugar plantation
- Locally made snack from Anahola Granola
- Juice and water
- Receive all pictures taken on tour for free