Maui Ocean Center
Enjoy up-close views of Hawaii’s underwater world without having to get wet! The Maui Ocean Center is a state-of-the-art facility dedicated to Hawaii’s marine life and has the largest collection of live coral displays in the nation.
See and learn more about Hawaii’s marine life, including green sea turtles, sharks, rays and more. Every animal you see here is from the waters of Hawaii. Sea turtles are part of a hatch and release program and all animals are rotated through the aquarium and released back into the wild.
Enjoy and enhance your experience with digital audio guides available in English, Spanish and Japanese. These audio guides can be purchased for a minimal amount in addition to admission to the facility. And don’t forget to stop by the Maui Ocean Treasures Gift Shop that has a large selection of jewelry, books, DVDs, fine art, postcards, kids selection and much more.One Day Admission:
The One Day Admission includes admission to the MOC for the day.2020 Aquarium Plus
Enjoy the new 3D Sphere Theater in addition to your admission!
- Includes Admission the day you go
- Includes an entry ticket for the 3D Sphere theater
- Special 3D Theater requirements:
- Children must be 4 years of age or older to participate.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Sphere Theater Reservations are first come, first serve based on availability. Tickets and show times will be provided upon check-in at the front entrance.