Expeditions - 4 x 4 Full Day Trekker
Departing from Lahaina Harbor on the island of Maui, this tour takes you over to the neighbor island of Lanai for a guided land tour of the island. Your day starts when you board the Expeditions passenger ferry at Lahaina Harbor. During your 45-minute voyage across the Auau Channel, you’ll enjoy beautiful views of four Hawaiian islands, including Maui, Molokai, Lanai and Kahoolawe.
Upon arrival at Manele Harbor on Lanai, you’ll be greeted by your friendly tour guide. Now your land exploration begins. The tour can be as active or relaxing as you like. You’ll travel in a roomy, air-conditioned four-wheel drive vehicle and your guide will take you to the island’s most beautiful locations, such as remote beaches, unique ironwood forests and the Garden of the Gods, a site with stunning red rock formations.
- Enjoy a guided land tour of Lanai island
- Some of the locations you may visit include: Lanai City, Garden of the Gods, Shipwreck Beach and/or other remote beaches, unique ironwood forests, an ancient petroglyph site and other locations (customized tours are subject to driver’s discretion and road or weather conditions)
- Tour guide knows the island’s terrain, flora, fauna and the stories and legends and will share them with you
- Special requests for photo stops, diversions to other locations and specific information are welcome
- Roundtrip ferry transportation from Maui to Lanai
- Pick-up and return to Manele Harbor on Lanai
- Guided Lanai Island land tour
- Bottled water