Maui Adventure Cruises - Coastline Snorkel & Raft
Cruise the West Maui coastline to a great snorkel site where you can swim and snorkel for over one hour with tropical fish over a colorful coral reef and maybe even see green sea turtles, spotted eagle rays and moray eels. In transit you may encounter spinner and bottlenose dolphins.
Quality snorkel equipment and swim noodles, as well as tropical snacks and juices, sodas and bottled water are all included in this trip!
Snorkel site options going north include Cliff House, Kapalua Bay and Honolua Bay Marine Preserve. Heading south the main destination is Olowalu Reef and then returning to Lahaina Town and possibly Mala Sunken Wharf, known for its turtle town. Our experienced captain selects the best site depending on that day's sea and wind conditions (Captain's choice).
- Fun raft afternoon adventure
- Swim and snorkel at a fantastic West Maui dive site
- Plenty of great photo opportunities
- Snacks and beverages
- Snorkel equipment provided
- At 50 feet, they are the largest in the state.
- Fiberglass deep V-Hull is powered by over 630 horse power with twin Cummins Turbo-Charged Diesel inboard engines
- USCG certified to carry 42 passengers, but we limit our trips to 36 passengers for comfort.
- Padded Seats and Large Bimini Top
- 24-inch wide pontoons with hand lines and foot straps