Maui Adventure Cruises - Lanai Deluxe Landing Adventure
Leaving from Lahaina Harbor, we head across the channel to the island of Lanai. Dolphins are often encountered off the Island of Lanai with lots of fish, green sea turtles and occasional manta rays to see at the snorkel sites. This trip features at least one off-shore snorkel site either going to or coming from Lanai. A landing is made on Lanai at Manele Harbor and guests then take a short (1/4 mile) walk to Hulopo'e Beach and Bay Marine Reserve (voted #1 Beach in America). Guests can snorkel in the bay, hike to Sweetheart Rock, visit the Four Season Hotel and wade or snorkel in the tide pools. All are conveniently located a short distance from the public beach. Guests will have 3+ hours on the island visit for a total trip of 7+ hours to the island of Lanai.
We serve Kona coffee and juice during check-in at the Lahaina Harbor slip #11. Before leaving the harbor, guests are supplied with soft-sided lunch cooler bags containing turkey wrap, buttermilk dressing, Maui chips and cookies. Fresh pineapple and granola bars are served on board. Souvenir boarding photographs of our passengers are taken by a professional photographer. Beverages including bottled water, soda and juices are available from the ice chests on the boat throughout the trip.
- Dolphin snorkeling near the island of Lanai
- See lots of fish, green sea turtles and occasional manta rays
- Manele Harbor landing
- Short Lanai hike
- Kona coffee and juice during check-in
- Scenic photo opportunities
- At 50 feet, they are the largest in the state.
- Fiberglass deep V-Hull is powered by over 630 horse power with twin Cummins Turbo-Charged Diesel inboard engines
- USCG certified to carry 42 passengers, but we limit our trips to 36 passengers for comfort.
- Padded Seats and Large Bimini Top
- 24-inch wide pontoons with hand lines and foot straps