Maui Adventure Cruises - Lanai Dolphin Adventure
Start your morning with juice and coffee during check-in. Prior to boarding at our front row slip in Lahaina Harbor, souvenir boarding photographs are taken by a professional photographer. After leaving Lahaina Harbor, we head across the channel to the island of Lanai. Two snorkel sites are selected, and snorkel gear, instructions and safety tips are provided by our experienced captain and crew.
Spinner and bottlenose dolphins are often encountered off the island of Lanai with lots of tropical reef fish, green sea turtles and occasional manta rays at the snorkel sites. Snorkel sites are chosen by the captain to provide the clearest and calmest ocean conditions.
- Snorkel cruise to the island of Lanai
- Snorkel at two prime locations
- Chance to see a variety of marine life, including dolphins, turtles and tropical fish
- Plenty of great photo opportunities, above and below the water's surface
- All snorkel gear is provided
- Morning coffee or juice
- Deli lunch (turkey or veggie wraps, buttermilk dressing, fruit, chips and cookies)
- Unlimited sodas, juices and bottled water
- At 50 feet, they are the largest in the state.
- Fiberglass deep V-Hull is powered by over 630 horse power with twin Cummins Turbo-Charged Diesel inboard engines
- USCG certified to carry 42 passengers, but we limit our trips to 36 passengers for comfort.
- Padded Seats and Large Bimini Top
- 24-inch wide pontoons with hand lines and foot straps