Sea Maui - Lanai Snorkel Sail
Hop on board Sea Maui’s comfortable catamaran right on Kaanapali Beach and head over to the neighbor island of Lanai for a fun snorkeling adventure. While enjoying your breakfast on board and sipping your morning coffee, enjoy the great views of the islands of Kaaholawe and Lanai, as well as the West Maui Mountains.
The destination is a secluded snorkel site just off the island of Lanai, where the water is crystal clear. Here you’ll have the chance to see a variety of tropical fish, green sea turtles and a vibrant coral reef.
Once back on board, you’ll be served a delicious lunch and will be offered access to premium beers, handcrafted cocktails and other beverages as we set sail for Kaanapali Beach. Throughout this trip the crew will be using HD cameras and a waterproof drone to capture your adventure (pictures and video will be available for purchase).
- Only catamaran tour that offers a Lanai snorkel tour departing from Kaanapali Beach
- Snorkel at a secluded location in the waters off Lanai Island
- Find yourself surrounded by a variety of marine life, including colorful tropical fish and green sea turtles
- Breakfast and lunch prepared by Chef Joey of Joey’s Kitchen
- Open Bar - available after snorkel - May 19th to June 17th, there will not be an open bar. You can BYOB (bring your own beer) during this time though. The cruise will be on the brand new Sea Maui III Vessel.
- Snorkel, mask, fins and flotation devices provided