Pacific Whale Foundation - Molokini Wild Side Snorkel
Departing from Ma'alaea Harbor, this fun snorkel cruise takes you to two prime snorkel sites off Maui’s scenic south shore. The first destination is Molokini Crater, a tiny island that's actually a partially submerged volcanic tuff cone. It is one of the best dive sites in the world, home to an incredible ecosystem. The second snorkel destination will be determined based on the current day's weather and ocean conditions. This snorkel adventure includes breakfast on shore prior to departure and lunch prepared fresh on board.
- Visit at least two snorkel sites
- Professionally fitted, premium snorkel gear including optical masks for eyeglass wearers
- Flotation devices
- Expert narration by onboard marine naturalists
- Snorkel skills improvement lesson
- Fish ID program
- Guided reef tour
- Junior Naturalist program
- Free Marine Life Picture Card
- Maui Vegetable Frittata - Eggs, Potato, Bell Pepper, Onion, Mushrooms, Spinach, Cheddar & Parmesan
- Assorted Pastries
- Fresh Island Fruit
- Maui Coffee and Juice
- Grilled chicken breasts, Kiawe smoked pork with
guava BBQ sauce, hot dogs, garden burgers
- Potato salad, Maui style
potato chips and dessert
- Unlimited sodas, juices and filtered water
Unlimited ice-cold sodas, juices and filtered water are available throughout the day.
If you would like a vegan, vegetarian or gluten-free lunch, please indicate your preference when making your reservation.