Quicksilver Charters - Lanai Snorkel and Dolphin Excursion
Join Quicksilver Charters for on a snorkel cruise that visits the spectacular reef locations of the close by island of Lanai! The reefs along Lanai tend to be full of colorful marine life that has more space and time to thrive since the human population of Lanai is much lower than the major Hawaiian islands. It’s also common to watch a pod of spinner dolphins leap, dive, and swim along the boat since a large pod lives off the shore of Lanai. Snorkel stop may be at the wide-ranging reef of Manele Bay or the unique reef of Shark Fin Rock. Which location is used as the snorkel stop is subject to weather & ocean conditions for the safety of guests.
- 1 snorkel stop
- Likely chance of seeing spinner dolphins along the trip
- Plenty of great photo opportunities
- Snorkel equipment and flotation devices provided along with a “Snorkel 101” overview
- Tropical breakfast: Banana bread, vegetable crudité, muffins & pastries, fresh island fruit, hot coffee/cocoa, island juices, hot tea
- Delicious lunch: Roast beef, ham and chicken croissant deli sandwiches, sandwich fixings (cheese, lettuce, onion, pickles, etc.), veggie platter with dip & cookies (Note: Vegetarian & Gluten Free meals can be made available only upon request when booking reservation)
- Water or soda of choice
- Alcoholic drinks available for purchase after snorkeling is complete
Wetsuits & digital underwater cameras are available for rent on board.