Maui Adventure Cruises - Whale Watch Adventure
Enjoy a Maui whale watch cruise on board of an Explorer Super Raft! These rafts offer great up close ocean level viewing of the whales. Instead of being 15 feet above the water’s surface as in the larger boats, this tour lets you be close to the action and the whales. Rafts are also quite fast, giving you more time to watch whales and less time traveling to and from our leviathan friends.
- Fun whale watch cruise aboard a raft
- Friendly crew and marine naturalists provide informative narration
- Hear the songs of the whales from the on board hydrophone
- Smaller tour group and less crowded atmosphere compared to the larger whale watch boats – on a raft every seat is a front row seat
- Plenty of great photo opportunities
- Sodas, Juices and Bottled Water provided
- At 50 feet, they are the largest in the state.
- Fiberglass deep V-Hull is powered by over 630 horse power with twin Cummins Turbo-Charged Diesel inboard engines
- USCG certified to carry 42 passengers, but we limit our trips to 36 passengers for comfort.
- Padded Seats and Large Bimini Top
- 24-inch wide pontoons with hand lines and foot straps