Pacific Whale Foundation - Ultimate Whale Watch
We are open and greatly appreciate
your business! Your support is needed to ensure the livelihood of our
staff and keep Maui's economy alive. Mahalo for choosing to tour with
us. Your continued support is making a difference.
Learn firsthand what it is like to be a whale researcher during this special whale watch cruise with Pacific Whale Foundation's researchers and certified marine naturalist on board the Ocean Explorer, a single deck catamaran that departs from Ma'alaea Harbor.
With only 18 aboard and open air seating, you'll have unobstructed viewing of the humpback whales and the opportunity to interact with the naturalists and researcher on board to gain a better understanding about these majestic giants of the sea.
Whale sightings are guaranteed. If you do not see whales, you will get a free ticket for one of Pacific Whale Foundation's classic whale watches.
- Whale watching cruise with guaranteed sightings (or go again free, special offered by Pacific Whale Foundation)
- Expert narration by Pacific Whale Foundation's certified marine naturalists
- Hydrophone for listening to the whales as they communicate
- Breakfast: Fresh island fruit, yogurt and granola parfait, banana bread, assorted pastries, Maui coffee and tea
- Unlimited water, juices and sodas available on board
- Free marine life picture card
- Downloadable selection of 30 favorite whale photos of Pacific Whale Foundation’s research team