Pacific Whale Foundation - Whale Watch Cruise
CALL IN SPECIALS!!
November Activity Dates - Call to book special rates on the 12:30 pm Ma'alaea tour or the 2:30 pm Lahaina Tour. No other tour times area available during November.
Other Activity Dates - Call for special rates on the 2:00 pm Ma'alaea tour or the 2:30 pm Lahaina Tour.
Pacific Whale Foundation is a pioneer in whale research and is the first organization to offer educational whale watches on Maui. Enjoy this 2-hour narrated whale watch led by certified marine naturalists who explain and interpret the social behavior of humpback whales. Listen to whale songs through underwater hydrophones and watch a variety of whale behaviors.
- Informative and fun two-hour whale watch cruise
- Choose your departure harbor: Lahaina or Ma’alaea
- Led by certified marine naturalists who will share interesting facts
- Plenty of great photo opportunities
- Listen to whales via hydrophone technology
- Free Jr. Naturalist Program for kids
- Free whale poster for your party