Star of Honolulu - Star Sunset Dinner & Show
Embark on a casual and fun two-hour sunset dinner cruise aboard the Star of Honolulu, Oahu’s largest dinner cruise ship. The crew will welcome you on board with a tropical Mai Tai cocktail. As you head out into the sunset, you’ll have plenty of great photo opportunities of the Waikiki coastline. Then enjoy a scrumptious crab and sirloin steak dinner and the new “60 Years of Aloha” show featuring the largest cast on island waters.
Menu for Star Sunset Dinner (3-Course Dinner)
- Welcome hula by beautiful dancers
- Fun two-hour sunset dinner cruise
- Enjoy Oahu’s largest dinner cruise ship
- Bon voyage hula onboard
- Live Hawaiian entertainment throughout the cruise
- “60 Years of Aloha” show
- Dancing and fun audience participation
- Round-trip transportation from Waikiki (optional)
Special Diet Info
- Waipoli Baby Romaine, Kamuela Vine Ripened Tomatoes, Sesame Star Puff Pastry, Housemade Papaya Seed Dressing
- Entrée of Canadian Snow Crab Legs & Tenderloin of Beef, Port Wine Sauce, Fresh Lemon, Clarified Butter, Citrus Ponzu, Housemade Mashed Potatoes, Sautéed Fresh Vegetables
- Macadamia Nut Ice Cream by IL Gelato®
- Freshly Baked Poi Loaf by Elvin’s Bakery® with Butter
- One Signature Mai Tai
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Custom Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee® & Tea
Please note: Menu is subject to change without notice. Special menus of chicken, fish or vegan available with 24 hours notice.
You can add the following enhancements to your cruise:
Celebration Plan – Enjoy window seating (up to 8 persons), private table and photo (per 2 persons). Minimum of 2 persons required to book. Price is per person.
Reception Plan – Enjoy window seating (up to 8 persons), private table, photo (per person), lei cake and bottle of "champagne" (per 2 persons). Minimum of 2 persons required to book. Price is per person.
- Custom-built 232’ Star of Honolulu is Hawaii’s largest
- 1,500-passenger tour vessel
- 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing
- Hawaii’s only A.D.A. compliant ship
- 2 elevators
- 4 spacious decks
- 6 beautiful dining rooms and private lounges
- Bars and restrooms
- 60’ high observation sun deck