Star of Honolulu - Mother's Day Dinner Cruise
If you're in Hawaii on Mother's Day, why not treat Mom to a real delight - a special Hawaiian Mother's Day cruise. Tasty food, fun activities and superb live local Polynesian entertainment in one of the most beautiful settings anywhere. Imagine the look on Mom's face when she learns that she's going on a delightful Hawaiian lunch cruise on Mother's Day. This is a fun tropical evening for the whole family, all aboard Hawaii’s largest and award-winning dinner cruise ship.
- Delicious 3-course crab, steak and BBQ chicken dinner
- "Champagne" toast for Moms & a Mai Tai
- Live Hawaiian music and entertainment with the festive "65 Years of Aloha" show
- Waipoli Baby Romaine, Kamuela Vine Ripened Tomatoes, Sesame Star Puff Pastry, Housemade Papaya Seed Dressing
- Entrée of Canadian Snow Crab Legs & Tenderloin of Beef, Port Wine Sauce, Fresh Lemon, Clarified Butter, Citrus Ponzu, Housemade Mashed Potatoes, Sautéed Fresh Vegetables
- Macadamia Nut Ice Cream by IL Gelato®
- Freshly Baked Poi Loaf by Elvin’s Bakery® with Butter
- One Signature Mai Tai
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Custom Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee® & Tea
Please note: Menu is subject to change without notice. Special menus of chicken, fish or vegan available with 24 hours notice.