Polynesian Adventure Tours - North Shore Adventure Tour
This is a combo sightseeing plus horseback riding tour on Oahu's North Shore! Departing from Waikiki, you'll start your adventure with a scenic drive along the Pali Highway, flanked by forests and the Ko'olau Mountain Range. Peer down the windward coastline as you descend into Kaneohe town. Look for the offshore island called Mokoli'i in sparkling Kaneohe Bay. Take in the relaxed country vibe and miles of sandy shores before arriving at Gunstock Ranch in Kahuku.
Upon arrival at Gunstock Ranch, it's time to saddle up and traverse green pastures and mountain trails on horseback. Stop at picturesque lookouts to enjoy the ocean and mountain views. After the relaxing ride, participate in a native Hawaiian tree planting ceremony in the Legacy Forest. Learn about the history of the land amidst grazing cattle and rolling hills. Enjoy an included picnic style lunch and get up close with animal friends at the petting zoo.
Later, there will be a stop in beautiful Haleiwa Town, where you can explore on your own. Enjoy a refreshing shave ice from famous Matsumoto's and browse the quaint boutiques and art galleries.
- Views of Oahu's scenic windward coast
- Guided 1.5 hour horseback riding tour at Gunstock Ranch
- Tree planting at the ranch
- Drive by world-famous surfing beaches of Sunset Beach and Waimea Bay
- Sightseeing in Haleiwa town
- Roundtrip transportation from Waikiki
- Professionally narrated tour
- Delicious picnic lunch on the ranch (see menu below)
Lunch Menu (choose from one of the options below):
1. Cold cut sandwiches (turkey, ham, roast beef) on homemade bread.
2. Vegetarian salad
Lunch includes chips, a homemade chocolate chip cookie, fresh local fruit and a beverage (water or juice).