North Shore Shark Adventures
Get a glimpse into the fascinating world of sharks. Join the crew of North Shore Shark Adventures aboard the Kailolo II
for an experience of a lifetime. This shark cage diving tour departs
from Haleiwa Boat Harbor. On the way out to the offshore shark grounds,
you may see dolphins and green sea turtles. About three miles out the
shark cage is placed in the water. Put on your mask and snorkel, climb
into the cage and get face to face with sharks.
The most common shark species in this area are Galapagos sharks, grey
reef sharks and sandbar sharks, ranging in size from 5 to 15 feet.
Occasionally tiger sharks and hammerhead sharks have checked out the
shark cage as well. Two of the cage’s four sides have large Plexiglas
windows. Bring an underwater camera. The pictures you’ll take on this
exciting tour you’ll want to show your friends at home. Those who do
not wish to participate can watch the sharks from the boat and pay a
- The boat: 42-foot Kailolo II
- Tour duration: 2 hours
- No diving experience required
- Snorkel and mask will be provided, but guests may also bring their own
- Shark cage dive takes place about 3 miles offshore in water with visibility of 200 feet or more
- Guaranteed shark encounter or you get your money back
- Roundtrip transportation from Waikiki is only available for the 7:00 am, 9:00 am and 11:00 am tours
Infants are allowed on this tour.
However, we must have a credit card number to put on file. If for some
reason the infant does not attend, a $85 charge is applied. You are also
required to call to make that reservation.