Oahu Parachute Center - Sunset Tandem Skydiving
What's better than skydiving in Hawaii? Skydiving in the sunset sky of Hawaii! Join Oahu Parachute Center for an afternoon briefing/training session and then head up into the sky as close to sunset time as possible so that you can leap into a sunset freefall! Oahu Parachute flies with the King Air 90, the fastest skydiving plane in Hawaii! Skydivers can experience speeds of 120 mph and about a minute of freefall before relaxing under the canopy of their parachute for about 4-5 minutes.
Please note: While check-in is always at 4:00 pm followed by the safety briefings/training, the flight up is usually between 5:15 pm and 5:45 pm. The gap in time is scheduled in the tour to adjust for cloud cover that might move in. Oahu Parachute Center does everything they can to set the flight time up in between any breaks of cloud cover that may be going on the day of the tour.
Oahu Parachute Center keeps safety as their number one priority. They have an FAA Master Parachute Rigger with 30+ years of experience who monitors all their equipment and gear closely.
- 14,000ft Tandem Skydive with sights of the North Shore of Oahu
- Free Shuttle service is available for skydivers at the 8:00 am, 9:00 am, 3:00 pm, or 4:00 pm slots.
- NON-JUMPERS: Ride along on the shuttle to Dillingham Field with the Shuttle Ride
Along option. Guests can also go up in the airplane with the Observer
- Photo packages may be available at check in at additional costs.
- All equipment & training needed
- Licensed Parachute Instructors
- Optional Roundtrip Transportation from 6 Waikiki Locations for skydivers.