Oahu Parachute Center - Tandem Skydiving
If you would like a Sunset Tandem Skydive please head to this page.
For the winter, it is suggested to go during the earliest time available for better weather.
Take the leap in Hawaii with Oahu Parachute Center! Oahu Parachute Center offers premier skydiving services on the beautiful island of Oahu. Leap into a freefall knowing that Oahu Parachute Center has safety as their number one priority and has a FAA Master Parachute Rigger with 30+ years of experience that monitors all their equipment and gear closely.
Oahu Parachute Center also features the “fastest skydive” on Oahu with their quick ride to altitude in a King Air 90, the fastest skydiving plane in Hawaii! The King Air 90 allows skydivers to have little to no wait times and is ideal even for large groups!
After jumping from the aircraft Skydivers can accelerate up to speeds of 120 mph and have just about a minute of freefall time. The adrenaline will be a rush to take your breath away! Then relax under the massive canopy of your parachute and enjoy a 4-5 minute ride. Tandem Skydiving is a great option for skydiving.
- Tandem Skydive with sights of the North Shore of Oahu
- 14,000 ft Skydive Choice
- 10,000 ft Skydive Choice (not available after 2:00 pm)
- Free Shuttle service is available for skydivers at the 8:00 am, 9:00 am, 3:00 pm, or 4:00 pm slots.
- NON-JUMPERS: Ride along on the shuttle to Dillingham Field with the Shuttle Ride Along option. Guests can also go up in the airplane with the Observer Flight option.
- Photo packages may be available at check in at additional costs.
- All equipment & training needed
- Licensed Parachute Instructors
- Optional Roundtrip Transportation from 6 Waikiki Locations for skydivers.