Hanauma Bay Snorkel
This Oahu Snorkel Tour is currently unavailable for booking on our site. Please visit our Oahu Snorkeling page.
Discover Oahu’s underwater world! Hanauma Bay, just nine miles from Waikiki, is a snorkeler’s paradise – whether you’re a novice or an experienced pro. Tucked inside an ancient volcanic crater, this sparkling crescent-shaped bay encompasses a magnificent marine environment.
Dive down into Hanauma Bay’s warm waters – or peer through your mask as you float along the top – and you’ll see that this turquoise bay is home to hundreds of colorful fish species (many of them endemic to Hawaii), green sea turtles and a living coral reef with countless underwater passageways to explore.
This affordable Hanauma Bay snorkel tour offers a convenient schedule with morning and afternoon departures and returns. High-quality snorkel gear and roundtrip transportation from Waikiki is included!
- Explore the underwater world at Oahu’s prime snorkeling destination
- See hundreds of colorful tropical fish and other marine life
- Learn more about Hawaii’s marine life at Hanauma Bay’s information booths and educational displays
- Waikiki hotel only pick-up and return
- New air-conditioned vans
- Professional drivers
- Sanitized snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel and fins)
- Instructions on how to use equipment and snorkeling safety tips
- Coastline excursion
PLEASE NOTE: There is a $7.50 charge per person over the age of 12 into Hanauma Bay Park. Please bring this amount with you. It is paid directly to the Park.
Hanauma Bay is offering a special where there is no entrance fee
from 6:00 am to 9:30 am (this special is subject to change without