Hanauma Bay Snorkel
Discover Oahu’s underwater world! Hanauma Bay, just nine miles from Waikiki, is a snorkeler’s paradise – whether you’re a novice or an experienced pro. Tucked inside an ancient volcanic crater, this sparkling crescent-shaped bay encompasses a magnificent marine environment.
Dive down into Hanauma Bay’s warm waters – or peer through your mask as you float along the top – and you’ll see that this turquoise bay is home to hundreds of colorful fish species (many of them endemic to Hawaii), green sea turtles and a living coral reef with countless underwater passageways to explore.
This affordable Hanauma Bay snorkel tour offers a convenient schedule with morning and afternoon departures and returns. High-quality snorkel gear and roundtrip transportation from Waikiki is included!
- Explore the underwater world at Oahu’s prime snorkeling destination
- See hundreds of colorful tropical fish and other marine life
- Learn more about Hawaii’s marine life at Hanauma Bay’s information booths and educational displays
- Waikiki hotel only pick-up and return
- New air-conditioned vans
- Professional drivers
- Sanitized snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel and fins)
- Instructions on how to use equipment and snorkeling safety tips
- Coastline excursion
PLEASE NOTE: There is a $7.50 charge per person over the age of 12 into Hanauma Bay Park. Please bring this amount with you. It is paid directly to the Park.
Hanauma Bay is offering a special where there is no entrance fee
from 6:00 am to 9:30 am (this special is subject to change without
If you're interested in scuba diving at Hanauma Bay (certified or non-certified), please click here.