Dolphin Star - Wild Dolphin Watch - Hawaii Discount
Dolphin Star Interior
Pod of Dolphins
Oahu West Shore
- Where and When:
- Tour from Waikiki is 5.5 hours (7:30 am to 1:00 pm); tour from Ko Olina is 3 hours (9:00 am to 12:00 pm). Cruise is 2 hours from 9:30 am to 11:30 am.
Departs from Wai'anae Boat Harbor, located at 85-491 Farrington Hwy, Wai'anae, HI 96792. View Map
For those arriving via own transportation, please check in 15 minutes prior to departure at the Dolphin Star.
- This vessel is not wheelchair accessible. There is no storage at the docks for wheelchairs.
- Special Notes:
- A BBQ lunch is an optional add-on.
Roundtrip motorcoach transportation via deluxe Royal Star bus is an optional add-on and features a comfortable ride, an onboard restroom, a video presentation and mint & hand towelette service.
The Dolphin Star guarantees dolphin sightings during this cruise. Receive a "Dolphin Check" for a free return until dolphins are sighted (meal & transportation optional for additional fee).
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily, except Thanksgiving, December 13, Christmas Day & New Year's Day
- 2 hours
- Star of Honolulu
- 149 passengers
- The Dolphin Star is a two-deck catamaran, built for eco-friendly dolphin watching in Hawaii! It features an onboard restroom and a 360° observation deck.