Dolphins and You - Wild Dolphin Watch & Snorkel
Ask about our bundle deal! Book this tour with another activity and receive an additional discount! Please call 866-482-9775 for information. This activity pricing includes all fees.
This is a one-of-a-kind tour that takes you to Oahu’s west shore where you'll board new Dolphins and You 55-foot power boat to enjoy a fun cruise along the coastline. This adventure includes snorkeling at a prime snorkel spot, as well as free roundtrip transportation from Waikiki!
You'll get the chance to see colorful tropical fish and may even spot the occasional green sea turtle. Dolphins are also often times seen. The trained crew will make sure you're safe and comfortable in the water. Unwind and cut loose with a 20-foot water slide, sea kayaks and SUP board!
The Dolphins and You staff are fun-loving people who have a true passion for the sea. Sit back and relax while they entertain you with hula dancing and answer your questions on Hawaiian culture and history. And to top it off, the tour includes a delicious boxed snacks. It's no wonder Dolphins and You is the longest-running and highest-rated on the island!
- Snorkel cruise along Oahu's west shore
- Live entertainment with hula dancing
- Traditional Hawaiian ceremony
- Snorkeling in pristine waters
- 2-deck powerboat features a water slide, kayaks and stand-up paddle boards
- Snorkel gear (mask, snorkel, fins and flotation devices) provided
- Delicious lunch (see menu below)
- Roundtrip transportation from Waikiki
- Turkey Sandwich: Turkey deli style meat on multigrain bread with lettuce, tomato, onion, cheese, mayo & mustard
- PBJ: Peanut butter and jelly sandwich on white bread
- Spinach Wrap: Spinach wrap with lettuce, tomato, mushrooms, onions, black beans, cheese & container of oriental sauce on the side
This is a tour that takes you to marine life in their natural habitat, not in a zoo or park. While dolphins are spotted around 80-90% of the time, dolphin sightings cannot be guaranteed. We do not "swim with dolphins" on this tour, in accordance with the Marine Mammal and Protection Act.
The second tour (mid-morning) is only available after the first tour (early morning) is sold out. If you select the mid-morning tour and it is not available, you will be booked for the early morning tour. Please call 866-482-9775 to check availability if you can not do the early morning tour.