Sunset Champagne Whale Watching Tour
Watch and listen to nature’s largest mammal while enjoying a glass of champagne as the sun sets. Departing from Haleiwa Harbor on Oahu’s North Shore, this whale watching cruise has a convenient mid-afternoon check-in time of 3:30 pm. The boat is equipped with a start-of-the-art hydrophone, an underwater microphone that lets you listen to the beautiful whale songs. The hydrophone can pick up whale sounds from 5 miles out. The songs can be heard through the vessel’s stereo system. This Oahu whale watch tour also includes complimentary champagne on board.
- Sunset whale watch cruise along the North Shore of Oahu
- Spectacular views of world-famous surfing beaches and coastline views
- Plenty of great photo opportunities
- Cruise is offered by the same company that runs shark cage tours on Oahu’s North Shore – Hawaii Shark Encounters
- Glass of champagne for adults age 21+ with ID