Ho'omau - A Mai Grille Luau
Experience a brand new luau show on the Big Island of Hawaii! Ho'omau - A Mai Grille Luau takes place in Waikoloa on the island's Kohala Coast. This Hawaiian luau features delicious foods from Mai Grille Restaurant, elected as Best Chef in 2018 by Best Chefs America.
Besides great food, Ho'omau Luau features performers who will take you on a journey through Polynesia, stopping at exciting locations like Tahiti, Samoa and New Zealand. Enjoy an evening of local island culture and great entertainment!
- Hawaiian luau with delicious foods from Mai Grille Restaurant
- Luau show features songs and dances from across Polynesia
- Shell lei greeting
- Hand-crafted Mai Tais and other classic cocktails: 1 Mai Tai included for regular admission and 2 Mai Tais included for VIP admission (guests must be age 21+ to consume alcoholic beverages)
- Delicious dinner (see menu below)
- Chicken Long Rice
- Miso Fish
- Beef and Vegetable Skewers
- Kalua Pig
- Lomi Salmon
- Fresh Green Salad
- Butter Mochi
- Poi Balls
Please note: Menu is subject to change.