Ho'omau - A Mai Grille Luau
Ho'omau Luau is currently unavailable until further notice.
Experience a brand new luau show on the Big Island of Hawaii! Ho'omau - A Mai Grille Luau takes place in Waikoloa on the island's Kohala Coast. This Hawaiian luau features delicious foods from Mai Grille Restaurant, elected as Best Chef in 2018 by Best Chefs America.
Besides great food, Ho'omau Luau features performers who will take you on a journey through Polynesia, stopping at exciting locations like Tahiti, Samoa and New Zealand. Enjoy an evening of local island culture and great entertainment!
- Hawaiian luau with delicious foods from Mai Grille Restaurant
- Luau show features songs and dances from across Polynesia
- Shell lei greeting
- Hand-crafted Mai Tais and other classic cocktails: 1 Mai Tai included for regular admission and 2 Mai Tais included for VIP admission (guests must be age 21+ to consume alcoholic beverages)
- Delicious dinner (see menu below)
- Ho'io Salad: Hamakua Coast Fern Shoot Salad with Tomato and Onion finished wtih Green Onion Vinaigrette
- Chef Allen's Poi Cup: Fresh Poi topped with Lomi Tomato and chopped House Made Bacon
- Chicken Laulau: Waipio Luau Leaf and Poi, Waimea Sweet Potato
- *Vegetarian Laulau available with 1 week advance notice: Waipio Luau Leaf and Poi, Waimea Sweet Potato and Pumpkin
- Kalua Big Island Pork: Big Island Pork wrapped in Ti Leaf and smoked overnight
- Roasted Seasonal Kona Catch: Lilikoi with Miso and Brown Butter
- Paniolo Steak: Parker Ranch Beef, Coffee Spice Rub
- Pineapple Upside Down Pancakes: Caramelized Pineapple, 5 Spices, Scoop of Coconut Ice Cream
Please note: Menu is subject to change.