Huaka'i Luau - Journey Through Polynesia
The Huaka'i Luau is currently unavailable for booking on our site. Please visit our Maui luaus page for other open luaus on Maui.
Experience the newest luau on Maui for an evening celebration of Momi 'O Ka Pakipika, Hawaii, the pearl of the Pacific, through music, dance and dinner! Enjoy the luau show, live band and delicious dinner with the backdrop of the Pacific Ocean and the island of Lana'i in the distance.
Journey through Polynesia and experience the culture of the Polynesian islands brought to life through musical entertainment, cultural dances and traditional luau-style food. After the evening show, the dancers come out to take pictures with the guests.
- Shell lei greeting at arrival
- Live band playing music
- Oceanfront luau show
- Audience participation in hula
- Delicious traditional luau-style food with a hot & cold buffet
- Island dessert table
- Limited full bar (no blended drinks)
**Menu is subject to change without notice.
- Kula Greens - Mixed Local Greens with Lilikoi, Ranch, or Papaya Seed Dressing **
- Namasu **
- Poi **
- Ahi Poke
- Lomi Salmon **
- Pineapple, Papaya & Melon **
- Taro & Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- Steamed Vegetables **
- Luau Leaf **
- Fried Rice **
- BBQ Shortrib **
- Seared Mahi **
- Shoyu Chicken **
- Kalua Pork **
Kids Buffet Table:
- Teriyaki Chicken Tenders **
- Kalua Pig Sliders
- Green Beans & Carrots **
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Fruit Salad **
- Jello **
- Toasted Coconut Haupia Cake
- Pineapple Tiramisu
- Chocolate Macadamia Madness Brownies
- Lilikoi Bar **
- Gluten Free - Anything on the menu with a **. There are several Gluten Free options.
- Vegan Items - Local Salad, Vegetables, Poi and Pineapple
- Vegetarian Items - Taro Leaf and Coconut Milk, Molokai Sweet Potatoes & Steamed Vegetables