Huaka'i Luau - Journey Through Polynesia
Experience the newest luau on Maui, held at the Maui Ocean Center’s award-winning Seascape Restaurant overlooking Ma'alaea Bay. Journey through Polynesia and experience the culture of the Polynesian islands brought to life through musical entertainment, cultural dances and a delicious dinner.
At Huaka'i Luau, you'll learn about our Hawaiian and Polynesian culture and enjoy an evening of fun. Dinner is a blend of traditional island dishes and continental favorites (for the "less adventuresome")! To quench your thirst, adults age 21+ receive two drink tickets for alcoholic beverages.
General - Includes cultural activities, a Hawaiian cocktail upon entrance, dinner and Hawaiian entertainment
VIP - In addition to the general inclusions, VIP includes the best seating area, a tropical hair piece for women and a kukui nut gift for men, and admission passes to the Maui Ocean Center (to be used another day after the luau).
- Mai Tai or pineapple juice welcome drink
- Cultural activities
- Luau show
- Delicious multi-course Hawaiian-American dinner
- 2 drink tickets (cash bar thereafter)
Salads and Sides
- Kula Greens Papaya Dressing Salad (V, VE, GF)
- Classic Caesar Salad
- Steamed White Rice (V, VE, GF)
- Roasted Fingerling Potatoes (V, VE, GF)
- Stirfry Vegetable Medley (Broccoli, Asparagus, Zucchini, Carrots) (V, VE, GF)
- Dinner Rolls w/Lilikoi Butter (V)
- Pan Seared Pineapple Chicken Breast (GF)
- Sautéed Mahi-Mahi with Lilikoi Buerre Blanc (GF)
- Traditional Kalua Pig (GF)
- Pasta with Fresh Herbs and Vegetables (V, VE, GF)
V=Vegetarian, VE=Vegan, GF=Gluten Free