Paradise Pedals - Brew n Bites Art Tour
Pedal with folks from around the world through Honolulu’s trendy arts and warehouse district, stopping at beautiful wall murals and the Honolulu Beerworks local brewery for lunch and a pint of craft beer! Gather and celebrate culture, music and art. This is a fun tour, great for photo ops, exercise and meeting new friends.
POW is the impact art has on a person, and WOW is the reaction that art has on a viewer. Together the words form POW WOW, a Native American term that describes a gathering celebrating culture, music and art.
- Fun 15 passenger bike tour through Honolulu's trendy Kaka'ako neighborhood
- Stop at murals and a local brewery
- Enjoy lunch and a pint of craft beer (21+) or Root Beer at Honolulu Beerworks (included in tour price)
- Pint of craft beer (for adults age 21+) or Root Beer (under age 21)
- No minimum number of peddlers required
- Fun safe bike, perfect for meeting new people and sightseeing
- there are 5 seats that do not require pedaling
- Bike with maximum speed of approximately 5 miles per hour