Toa Luau - Waimea Valley
Held at beautiful Waimea Valley on Oahu's North Shore, Toa Luau invites you to an evening of celebrating Hawaiian culture. Watch a variety of cultural demonstrations, savor a delicious luau buffet dinner and enjoy a spectacular Polynesian show.
What makes this Hawaiian luau unique is that it includes same-day admission to Waimea Valley, home to a botanical garden with beautiful nature trails, a waterfall and historical sites. If you would like to take advantage of the included admission to Waimea Valley to walk through the botanical garden and visit Waimea Falls, please arrive earlier in the day before the luau festivities.
Seating at the luau is currently round tables that seat 8 per table.
- Only Hawaiian luau on Oahu's North Shore
- Enjoy cultural presentations, great food and a spectacular Polynesian show
- Take a leisurely walk on a paved path through the world-class botanical garden to the Waimea waterfall (natural walk is optional)
- Swim at Waimea Falls (optional activity and subject to weather conditions)
- Pupukea Green Salad - Mixed Greens, Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumber, Candied Mac Nuts & Papaya Seed Dressing
- Island Mac Salad - Celery, Onion, Carrots, Deviled Egg Aioli & Smoked Chili Flake
- Kalua Pork - Lomi Tomato, Alaea Salt and Chili Pepper Water
- Grilled Shoyu BBQ Chicken - Shoyu, Green Onion, Sesame Seed, Chicken Thighs
- White Rice with Furikake
- Fresh Fruit
- House-Made Haupia
- Ice Tea & Spa Water
Choose from three different Toa Luau packages:
***Drink tickets are for Adult tickets only. Free water and ice-tea is available for all guests including children.
The Luau seating is indoors.