Sea Life Park Hawaii - Shark Trek
Sea Life Park’s Shark Trek offers you the rare opportunity to see sharks up close with a wire mesh between you and them. Immerse yourself in the 300,000 gallon aquarium for your personal encounter with 10 native Hawaiian sharks (4 different species). Sharks are some of the most misunderstood and feared predators in the world.
Sea Life Park is a world-class marine attraction perched between the majestic Ko'olau Mountain Range and breathtaking Makapu'u Beach. See dolphins dance, sea lions sing and penguins perform in this magical place by the sea!
- Dive into the world of sharks – get as close to them as possible in a shark tank
- Sea Life Park admission included – stroll through the park and see other marine animals up close, visit the exhibits and watch animal shows
- Free roundtrip transportation from Waikiki (optional)
Please note: Waikiki pick-up for the morning tours is around 8:30 am and pick-up for the afternoon tours is around 11:30 am. If you would like the morning pick-up for an afternoon tour, please call 866-482-9775 to reserve.
- Where and When:
- Sea Life Park View Map
- Minimum age 8.
Per guest 8-12 years old, there must be one paying adult 18+ years old accompanying them (one adult 18+ per child 8-12).
Must be able to wear the special helmet and equalize ear pressure under the water.
- Guests with heart problems, lung problems, on medication, pregnant, with breathing ailments, or who have had an alcoholic beverage CANNOT participate due to safety regulations.
All jewelry must be removed to prevent injuries to the animals.
- Special Notes:
- Your park admission is included.
NOTE: Sea Life Park reserves the right to cancel any session due to the welfare and safety of the animals. A portion of admission price goes towards marine animal rescue and rehabilitation programs.
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- Approximately 45 minutes for the full activity; 20-30 minutes water time
- Sea Life Park
- Special shark trek helmet provided