Big Island Air - Premier Island Tour
This is the most complete air tour of the Big Island of Hawaii. During the approximately 1.5-hour flight you will circle the entire island and enjoy plenty of great photo opportunities. Every seat is a window seat!
Sights you will see include the active Kilauea Volcano, cascading waterfalls, ancient Hawaiian settlements, tropical rain-forests, lush valleys, as well as 266 miles of coastline with gorgeous views of black and white sand beaches. Along the way, your pilot will share his extensive knowledge of the Big Island’s geography and other interesting facts with you.
- Circle island flight – see the entire Big Island of Hawaii during this grand air tour
- Ever changing landscapes, from black lava fields to lush tropical rainforests, deep valleys and mountains
- Fully-narrated tour, including passenger headsets
- Cessna Grand Caravan EX
- Aircraft was originally configured for 13 passengers, but Big Island Air has adopted a 9-passenger configuration to ensure everyone has their own window for viewing as well as ample room
- Every seat is a window seat
- Aircraft is air-conditioned for your comfort
- BIG SEATS with lots of leg room
- High wing aircraft for excellent viewing
Big Island Air has the most experienced flight crew in the state of Hawaii. Their pilots are trained at the prestigious Flight Safety International School, in addition to their already impressive and extensive flight histories, which include commercial, military and airline transport pilot ratings. Big Island Air's Director of Operations and the Chief Pilot alone have more than 22,000 hours of flight time between them.