Big Island Air - Twilight/Sunset Flight
This is the only twilight flight over Kilauea Volcano. See Hawaii's Big Island at dusk, which allows for excellent lava viewing conditions. Your full circle island adventure takes you to the beautiful waterfalls along the lush Hamakua Coast. Just in time as the sun dips behind the majestic Mauna Loa volcano, you'll arrive at active Kilauea Volcano to enjoy spectacular views of its surface lava flows, which can only be seen from the air. Witness how the newest land on earth is being manufactured right before your eyes.
- Experience Kilauea Volcano's fiery eruption at sunset
- See five volcanoes, towering waterfalls, hundreds of miles of beautiful coastline and more
- Fully-narrated tour, including passenger headsets
- Cessna 208 Jet-Prop Caravan
- Aircraft was originally configured for 13 passengers, but Big Island Air has adopted a 9-passenger configuration to ensure everyone has their own window for viewing as well as ample room
- Every seat is a window seat
- Aircraft is air-conditioned for your comfort
- BIG SEATS with lots of leg room
- High wing aircraft for excellent viewing
Big Island Air has the most experienced flight crew in the state of Hawaii. Their pilots are trained at the prestigious Flight Safety International School, in addition to their already impressive and extensive flight histories, which include commercial, military and airline transport pilot ratings. Big Island Air's Director of Operations and the Chief Pilot alone have more than 22,000 hours of flight time between them.