Paradise Helicopters - Circle Island Experience
This is a complete helicopter tour circling around the entire Big Island of Hawaii! See it all on this fantastic aerial tour! This is the only Big Island helicopter tour that ventures south to encompass the entire island. Departing from the Kona airport, your pilot will fly south past the Kona coffee district and slopes of Mauna Loa to the southernmost town in the United States. Here you’ll be able to see one of only four green sand beaches in the world!
The tour then continues to see the world’s most active volcano and continue towards the crater that was previously the Pu’u O’o vent. Next, the tour continues to the island’s lush windward side and Hilo town. View the area’s sheer cliffs and lava tubes, creating hundreds of waterfalls. Next up is the grandeur of the Kohala valleys and waterfalls of the northern part of the island. On your return flight to Kona, see the amazing white sand beaches along the Kohala coast.
- Helicopter tour around the entire Big Island
- See all five volcanoes
- 2,000-foot deep valleys
- White, black and green sand beaches
- Rugged coastlines
- Waterfalls surrounded by tropical rainforests
- See the dramatic aftermath of the 2018 lava eruption at Kilauea crater
- See 11 of the planet’s 13 climate zones
Tour Upgrades and Additional Information:
- Upgrade - Co-Pilot Seat: This seat upgrade is for the seat next to the pilot that has the advantage of 3 windows for viewing the tour and is separate from the other guests. Seat is subject to weight and balance restrictions.
- Upgrade - Window Seat: This upgrade guarantees a window seat. Seat is subject to weight and balance restrictions. Seat may be forward facing or backwards facing. If a guest doesn't believe they can sit backwards facing please note next to name of guest. Every effort will be made not to place guest backwards facing, but may not be guaranteed due to weight capacity and balancing of craft. Please note, the capacity surcharge already includes a window seat guarantee.
- Extra Seat Charge: For guests weighing over 269 lbs (122 kg) an Extra Seat Charge is required. If you did not select the Extra Seat Charge and weigh over 269 lbs (122 kg) at check-in you will still be charged directly by Paradise Helicopters before the flight.