Blue Hawaiian Helicopters - Circle of Fire plus Waterfalls
Departing from Hilo Airport, this Big Island helicopter tour takes you over the most geologically active environment on earth! Fly over the most current areas of volcanic activity and view lava flows and vast lava fields. This tour also takes you over beautiful black sand beaches, tropical rainforests and secluded waterfalls.
Please note: Tour routes and sights visited may vary according to wind and weather conditions. Volcanic activity varies hourly.
- Fly over active lava flow region on Hawaii's Big Island
- See vast lava fields, black sand beaches, tropical rainforests and waterfalls
- Learn about the geological history of the Big Island
- Bose aviation-grade noise-canceling headsets
- Two-way communication between you and your Blue Hawaiian pilot