Blue Hawaiian Helicopters - Circle of Fire
This Big Island Helicopter Tour is currently unavailable for booking on our site. Please visit our Big Island Helicopter Tours page for
other available tours.
Departing from Hilo Airport, this Big Island helicopter tour takes you over the most geologically active environment on earth! Fly over the most current areas of volcanic activity and view lava flows and vast lava fields. This tour also takes you over beautiful black sand beaches and tropical rainforests.
Please note: Tour routes and sights visited may vary according to wind and weather conditions. Volcanic activity varies hourly.
- Fly over active lava flow region on Hawaii's Big Island
- See vast lava fields, black sand beaches, and tropical rainforests
- Learn about the geological history of the Big Island
- Bose aviation-grade noise-canceling headsets
- Two-way communication between you and your Blue Hawaiian pilot
- Front Row Seating Add-on can guarantee a front row seating for the
guest. Please note the restrictions listed below for this add-on.
- Laupahoehoe Landing add-on allows for the flight to land at an exclusive
spot on the Kohala Coast at Laupahoehoe Nui. Enjoy 20-25 minutes on
the ground at the majestic 1200ft waterfall! All guests must purchase
for the trip to stop here.