Blue Hawaiian Helicopters - Circle of Fire plus Waterfalls
June 16, 2020 to August 21, 2020
December 15, 2020 to January 3, 2021
***You MUST call or email to make a reservation for the above dates. The rates during this season are higher
and require a reservation be made with a Hawaii Discount agent. If you
are unable to call, please email us and an agent will be happy to set
up a reservation for you.***
Departing from Hilo Airport, this Big Island helicopter tour takes you over the most geologically active environment on earth! Fly over the most current areas of volcanic activity and view lava flows and vast lava fields. This tour also takes you over beautiful black sand beaches, tropical rainforests and secluded waterfalls.
Please note: Tour routes and sights visited may vary according to wind and weather conditions. Volcanic activity varies hourly.
- Fly over active lava flow region on Hawaii's Big Island
- See vast lava fields, black sand beaches, tropical rainforests and waterfalls
- Learn about the geological history of the Big Island
- Bose aviation-grade noise-canceling headsets
- Two-way communication between you and your Blue Hawaiian pilot
- Front Row Seating Add-on can guarantee a front row seating for the
guest. Please note the restrictions listed below for this add-on.