Blue Hawaiian Helicopters - Circle of Fire
Experience Kilauea volcano! Departing from Hilo Airport, this Big Island helicopter tour takes you over the most geologically active environment on earth! Fly over the most current areas of volcanic activity and view lava flows and vast lava fields.
The massive volcanic eruptions of the world's most active and unpredictable volcano have changed the face of Hawaii's Big Island in spectacular ways. In an awe-inspiring adventure, witness where lava flows have led to destruction, leading to new creations of land and life - scenes of nature's raw power that you'll never forget!
Please note: Tour routes and sights visited may vary according to wind and weather conditions. Volcanic activity varies hourly.
- Fly over active lava flow region on Hawaii's Big Island
- See vast lava fields, black sand beaches and tropical rainforests
- Learn about the geological history of the Big Island
- Comfortable ride in a state-of-the-art helicopter
- Bose aviation-grade noise-canceling headsets
- Two-way communication between you and your Blue Hawaiian pilot
- Front Row Seating Add-on guarantees a front row seat and includes priority boarding and a complimentary gift from Blue Hawaiian after the tour. Please note the restrictions listed below for this add-on.