Paradise Helicopters - Doors Off Lava & Rainforest Adventure
Experience the volcanic activity first hand… with no doors! This is
an adventure of a lifetime for those looking for an exciting alternative
to the everyday flight. Feel (and hear) the wind rushing by as you peer
out the huge opening (and not a window). This is not an adventure for
the faint of heart, but for the thrill seeker, there is no better way to
- 45-minute helicopter tour adventure
- Doors Off flight – for the best viewing experience
- Travel Channel calls this the "hottest helicopter ride on Earth"
- Fly over the Big Island's Kilauea Volcano and its current activity
- See Hilo and the nearby rainforests and waterfalls
- Plenty of great photo opportunities
- Fully-narrated helicopter tour
- Two-way communication allowing you to speak directly with your pilot
Tour Upgrades and Additional Information:
- Upgrade - Window Seat: This upgrade guarantees a window seat. Seat is subject to weight and balance restrictions. Please note, the capacity surcharge already includes a window seat guarantee.
- Capacity Surcharge: A Capacity Surcharge is required for guests weighing between 265 lbs and 315 lbs (120-142 kg) at check-in. A window seat is guaranteed with the Capacity Surcharge. If you did not select the Capacity Surcharge and weigh between these amounts at check-in you will still be charged directly by Paradise Helicopters before the flight.
- Extra Seat Charge: For guests weighing over 315 lbs (142 kg) an Extra Seat Charge is required. If you did not select the Extra Seat Charge and weigh over 315 lbs (142 kg) at check-in you will still be charged directly by Paradise Helicopters before the flight.