Paradise Helicopters - Volcano and Kohala Landing
Truly the ultimate experience only offered by Paradise Helicopters. Start your tour just as you would with the Hawaii Experience plus continue your adventure by the unforgettable Kohala Coast, where you will escape to your own private paradise. After seeing the creation of the island from above, what could be better than landing at a secluded location where you can unwind and experience paradise first hand. Enjoy the beautiful overlook by the ocean!
This Big Island helicopter tour includes a landing at a gorgeous ridge top overlook in the remote Kohala Mountains where you can spend an hour relaxing and/or exploring the rich history and culture of the Kohala Mountain ditch system via a short hike.
- 3-hour helicopter adventure, including landing
- American-made helicopter with executive seating
- See the Big Island's volcanoes, lush rainforests and beaches
- Kohala landing site overlooks the valley and ocean
- Beautiful picnic area
- Plenty of great photo opportunities
- Fully-narrated helicopter tour
- Two-way communication allowing you to speak directly with your pilot
Tour Upgrades and Additional Information:
- Upgrade - Co-Pilot Seat: This seat upgrade is for the seat next to the pilot that has the advantage of 3 windows for viewing the tour and is separate from the other guests. Seat is subject to weight and balance restrictions.
- Upgrade - Window Seat: This upgrade guarantees a window seat. Seat is subject to weight and balance restrictions. Seat may be forward facing or backwards facing. If a guest doesn't believe they can sit backwards facing please note next to name of guest. Every effort will be made not to place guest backwards facing, but may not be guaranteed due to weight capacity and balancing of craft. Please note, the capacity surcharge already includes a window seat guarantee.
- Extra Seat Charge: For guests weighing over 269 lbs (122 kg) an Extra Seat Charge is required. If you did not
select the Extra Seat Charge and weigh over 269 lbs (122 kg) at
check-in you will still be charged directly by Paradise
Helicopters before the flight.