Paradise Helicopters - Lava & Rainforest Adventure
Departing from Hilo Airport, you will fly over miles of tropical rainforest on your way to the latest activity of Kilauea Volcano. View the volcanic rebirth of the island as you witness first hand the awesome volcanic power.
On the return flight, you will cross the slopes of Mauna Loa to the Wailuku River, where numerous waterfalls cascade into beautiful emerald ponds.
- Fly over Kilauea, the most active volcano on earth and see its current activity
- See Hilo and the surrounding rainforests and waterfalls
- Plenty of great photo opportunities
- Fully-narrated helicopter tour
- Two-way communication allowing you to speak directly with your pilot
Tour Upgrades and Additional Information:
- Upgrade - Co-Pilot Seat: This seat upgrade is for the seat
next to the pilot that has the advantage of 3 windows for viewing
the tour and is separate from the other guests. Seat is subject to
weight and balance restrictions.
- Upgrade Window Seat: This upgrade guarantees a window seat. Seat is subject to weight and balance restrictions. Please note the capacity surcharge already includes a window seat guarantee.
- Extra Seat Charge: For guests weighing over 269 lbs (122 kg)
an Extra Seat Charge is required. If you did not select the Extra
Seat Charge and weigh over 269 lbs (122 kg) at check-in you will
still be charged directly by Paradise Helicopters before the flight.