Big Island to Oahu - Pearl Harbor, Arizona Memorial & USS Missouri
This historic Oahu tour from the Big Island will take you on a patriotic journey from the site of the attack on Pearl Harbor to the signing of the Japanese surrender on the USS Missouri. Board the Navy launch for a trip to the Arizona Memorial. Explore the USS Missouri, which served from World War II through Desert Storm.
Your adventure continues with a drive through the historic attractions of downtown Honolulu including `Iolani Palace, Kawaiahao Church, State Library and Archives, the famous statue of King Kamehameha, Honolulu Hale and the Mission Houses Museum. We also take a drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific and Courts of the Missing.
- Round-trip airfare from Kona to Honolulu
- Honolulu Airport pick-up and transportation to Pearl Harbor
- Arizona Memorial Visitor Center
- See artifacts of the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack
- Pearl Harbor attack film (actual footage) (not available during repairs)
- Take the Navy launch to Arizona Memorial (Shuttle operations are subject to the schedule of the navy launch and may be subject to weather conditions or maintenance and repair schedules of the navy without notice.)
- Tour USS Missouri (admission included)
- Drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- View Iolani Palace, Kawaiahao Church, statue of King Kamehameha, Mission Houses Museum