Hawaii Forest & Trail - Epic Island Volcano Journey
Embark on a memorable island journey that takes you to the Big Island's top natural attractions, as well as a coffee and tropical fruit farm, waterfalls, scenic overlooks, historic landmarks and so much more! This full-day island exploration covers all of Hawaii Island's "must do" experiences, plus many scenic backroads and heritage corridors. A delicious breakfast and a gourmet sustainably-sourced farm to fork lunch is included as wellTour Highlights:
- Explore an active volcano and visit all the must-see sights within Hawaii Volcanoes National Park (Thurston Lava Tube and Jaggar Museum are currently still closed due to the recent volcanic eruptions)
- Look for green sea turtles as you walk the fine crystal black sands of Punalu'u Beach
- Visit a private cave system and learn how lava tubes are formed
- Enjoy private farm tour at an award-winning Kona coffee farm - Greenwell Farms
- Explore a 1,000-acre tropical fruit farm and see Rainbow Falls from a private viewing deck
- Includes over $30 per person in park entry fees
- Savory breakfast
- Farm to fork lunch
- Culturally themed afternoon snack
- Friendly and interpretive tour guide
- Industry-leading equipment and fleet
- Use of daypacks and raingear
Savory Breakfast Menu: Juevos revueltos (South American egg dish), fresh fruit, granola, yogurt, a Chilean-style pastry, 100% Kona coffee & assorted hot tea.
Farm to Fork Lunch: Choice of Turkey, Tuna, Ham or vegetarian sandwich OR Garden Fresh gluten free salad, Big Island sweet potato chips, fresh baked cookie.