Hawaii Forest & Trail - Epic Island Volcano Journey
Embark on a memorable island journey that takes you to the Big Island's top natural attractions, as well as a coffee farm, waterfalls, scenic overlooks, lava tubes, historic landmarks and so much more! This full-day island exploration covers all of Hawaii Island's "must do" experiences, plus many scenic backroads and heritage corridors. A delicious breakfast and a picnic-style lunch is included as well.Tour Highlights:
- Explore an active volcano and visit all the must-see sights within Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Visit a private cave system and learn how lava tubes are formed
- Enjoy private farm tour at an award-winning Kona coffee farm - Greenwell Farms
- Visit and view the scenic and majestic Rainbow Falls
- Includes over $30 per person in park entry fees
- Savory breakfast
- Farm to fork lunch
- Culturally themed afternoon snack
- Friendly and interpretive tour guide
- Industry-leading equipment and fleet
- Use of daypacks and raingear
Savory Breakfast Menu: Egg burrito, potatoes, croissants, oatmeal, fresh island fruit and banana bread, 100% Kona coffee, teas, hot chocolate and juices. Vegan burrito option available.
Lunch: Choice of Turkey, Tuna, Ham or vegetarian sandwich OR Garden Fresh gluten free salad, Big Island sweet potato chips, fresh baked cookie.