Polynesian Adventure Tours - Big Island Grand Circle Island Tour (H1)
Departing from the Kona side of the Big Island, this tour takes you to see the island's top attractions, including a visit to Royal Kona Coffee's headquarters and Punalu'u Black Sand Beach. For lunch, there will be a stop at the newly renovated Queen's Court Restaurant in the historic Hilo Hawaiian Hotel, from where you'll enjoy views of Hilo Bay and Mauna Kea volcano.
After lunch, it on to Big Island Candy Company, the home for exquisite chocolate and macadamia nut treats. The tour continues on to two spectacular waterfalls, Rainbow Falls and Akaka Falls. On the return drive to Kona, stop at Hamakua Macadamia Nut to see where the nuts are roasted to perfection.
- Royal Kona Coffee Mill & Museum
- Mauna Loa volcano (seen in the distance)
- Punalu'u Black Sand Beach
- Hawaii Volcanoes National park (drive-by)
- Lili'uokalani Botanical Garden (drive-by)
- Lunch at Hilo Hawaiian Hotel (on own)
- Big Island Candy Company
- Rainbow Falls
- Akaka Falls
- Hamakua Macadamia Nut