Polynesian Adventure Tours - Big Island Grand Circle Island & Volcano Tour (H1)
Departing from the Kona side of the Big Island, this tour takes you to see the island's top attractions, including a visit to Royal Kona Coffee's headquarters, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Punalu'u Black Sand Beach, Rainbow Falls and so much more!
Sample rich and aromatic Kona coffee, visit a stunningly beautiful black sand beach, then see the volcanic craters, steam vents and lava fields the Big Island is known for. Lunch is at the historic Volcano House Hotel (on own), where you can enjoy not just a tasty meal, but also the magnificent caldera views of the national park.
After lunch, it’s on to the Mauna Loa Macadamia Visitor Center, followed by a stop at Rainbow Falls, where rainbows frequently shine through the mist of the cascading falls.
- Royal Kona Coffee Mill & Museum
- Pu’uhonoa O Honaunau National Park
- Mauna Loa volcano (seen in the distance)
- Punalu'u Black Sand Beach
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park: Kilauea Visitors Center, Halema'uma'u Crater, Steam Vents and stop at Volcano House for lunch (lunch not included in tour price)
- Mauna Loa Macadamia Visitor Center
- Drive through Hilo town
- Drive by King Kamehameha Statue & Shinmachi Tsunami Memorial
- Rainbow Falls
- Return to Kona via Saddle Road