Hawaii Forest & Trail - Hilo Tropical Waterfalls
This tour will also pick up at the pier for NCL cruise guests and guarantees on time return for NCL cruise guests.
Looking for a tour that shows you the best attractions in and around
Hilo in just a couple of hours? Let an expert guide show you the
natural and cultural highlights of the Hilo area. This tour takes you
to the old Hawaii's charming backroads to visit historic landmarks,
gorgeous waterfalls and a family-owned tropical fruit farm where you
can sample fresh fruit and freshly cracked macadamia nuts. Cap it off
with a swim under a private 120-foot waterfall. This is a fun,
informative and tasty journey through Hilo's tropical paradise!
- See the best natural attractions and highlights in and around Hilo
- Visit 5 different waterfalls, including Rainbow Falls
- Visit a tropical fruit farm and taste seasonal tropical
fruit and freshly cracked macadamia nuts at an exclusive pavilion
overlooking Rainbow Falls - see how cacao, lychee, hearts
of palm and other exotic crops are grown
- Swim or kayak below a private waterfall
- Locally made deli-style lunch served in a beautiful outdoor setting
- Coffee and farm food tasting
- Beverages and light snacks
- Use of daypacks and raingear
Lunch Menu: Choice of Turkey, Ham, Tuna OR Garden Fresh Veggie Sandwich, Sweet Potato Chips and Dessert.