Essential Hawaii Tours - Ultimate Circle Island & Volcano Experience
This Big Island Tour is currently unavailable for booking on our site. Please visit our Big Island Tours page for
other available tours.
This ultimate Big Island circle island tour takes you to the island's best and must-see locations in one full day. Departing from the Kona side of the island, you'll first head south to an ancient Hawaiian place of refuge, which is a national park today, where you'll be served a delicious continental breakfast.
Then travel around the island's southern tip. At the Ka'u Coffee Mill you can tour a working coffee farm and enjoy a freshly brewed cup of Hawaiian coffee. The tour then continues to a beautiful black sand beach, waterfalls, lush valleys and Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, where you'll get to see all the top attractions, including Halema'uma'u Crater and the Thurston Lava Tube.
- Pu'uhonoa O Honaunau National Historical Park – seen an ancient Hawaiian place of refuge
- Punalu'u Black Sand Beach – chance to see resting sea turtles
- Ka'u Coffee Mill – enjoy free samples of various coffee products and see a working Hawaiian farm and coffee processing facilities
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park – see various attractions including steam vents, volcanic craters and a 500-year-old lava tube
- Waianuenue waterfall, also known as Rainbow Falls
- Akaka Falls – view the most incredible 442-foot waterfall on the Big Island
- Waipio Valley – enjoy the expansive ocean view and coastal cliffs from a lookout point
- Hawaiian continental breakfast
- Assorted juices and water
- Walking sticks, warm wear and rain ponchos provided if needed
- Certified ranger trained tour guide will share interesting facts about the flora, fauna, geology and island legends