Kailani Tours Hawaii - Deluxe Volcano Expereince
Kailani Tours Hawaii specializes in providing the most interactive, high-end small tour group tours on the Big Island.
Departing from the Kona area, you’ll be traveling in a comfortable Mercedes Sprinter van. On this tour you will get to experience the beauty of the iconic Big Island Volcanoes!
The tour will begin by driving along Saddle Road, past Mauna Kea and Mauna Loa, towards Kilauea, which is Hawaii's most active volcano. Next, explore the Kaumana Caves near Hilo and discover the newest Black Sand Beach at Pohoiki. You will then journey to the summit at Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. Following Hawaii Volcanoes National Park you will have dinner at the Volcano House before stargazing along Saddle Road during the return ride.
- Kaumana Caves State Park
- Pohoiki Black Sand Beach
- Fissure 8 - Exclusive Access
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park - Chain of Craters Road Lookouts, Steam Vents, and views of the New Halemau'mau Crater
- Volcano House Dinner
- Deli Style Lunch; Each lunch entree is served with a side of rice, namasu vegetables, a side of fruit, and house-made macaroni salad.
- Bottled water
- Umbrellas in the event of rain
- Hot towels
- Hot beverage
- Dinner at Volcano House
- Angus New York Steak (please select rare, medium rare, medium, medium well or well done) - Cut Ribeye served on with steamed rice, wilted Johnson farms organic greens and topped with a sesame seed
- Seared Fish of the Day - Fresh Hawaiian Island fish is grilled and served with steamed rice, grilled baby apple bananas, grilled baby bok choi and liliko’i butter sauce.
- Stuffed Island Chicken - Roasted chicken breast stuffed with Johnson Farms spinach arugula, bell peppers, garlic and Big Island goat feta cheese. Served with Carrots, garlic mashed potatoes and Hamakua wild mushrooms au jus.
- Big Island Herb & Macadamia Nut Pesto Pasta - Corkscrew pasta with Johnson Farms organic beets, spinach, grilled Hilo sweet onions, fennel, tomatoes, red bell peppers, broccoli, kabocha squash, garlic, and Big Island goat feta cheese.
- Keiki Pasta (please select marinara and cheese OR butter and cheese)
- Macadamia Nut Crusted Ono - served with steamed rice and carrots
- Big Island Pizza (please select cheese or pepperoni)
- A Taste of Hawaii for the Kids - Kalua Pork, seared vegetables, steamed rice and grilled pineapple.
- Keiki Hot Dog - served on a Punalu'u Bake Shop roll, with a side of fries.