Kailani Tours Hawaii - Deluxe Volcano Tour
This tour is currently unavailable.
Kailani Tours Hawaii specializes in providing the most interactive, high-end small tour group tours on the Big Island.
Departing from the Kona area, you’ll be traveling in a comfortable Mercedes Sprinter van. Enjoy the scenery along the way to Waipio Valley lookout. Waipio Valley has been carved out by waterfalls over hundreds of years and is a spectacular sight.
The tour continues along to view the spectacular Akaka Falls and the double waterfalls of Rainbow Falls. Rainbows are commonly sighted at these duly named waterfall spots.
Spend some time viewing and exploring the Kaumana Caves before heading off to enjoy an all-inclusive sit-down dinner at Volcano’s finest restaurant – Kilauea Lodge! Choose from three entrées, bread, soups salads, and a beverage of your choice.
After dinner, explore the changing ladscape of the Puna District, Kilauea's newest eruption site. Guests have use of high-powered spotting scopes to get closer looks at affected areas before heading home.
- Waipio Lookout at Kukui Haile
- Tex Drive-In (time permitting)
- Akaka Falls State Park
- Onomea Bay (time permitting)
- Rainbow Falls
- Kaumana Caves
- Kilauea Lodge (dinner)
- Volcano Chasing - stopping at Lookouts, Spotting Scope Viewing and Pictures of current eruption (all dependent on conditions)
- Friendly and knowledgeable tour guide
- Deli-style lunch*: Select from Chicken Caesar Wrap, Ham and Cheese Sandwich, Turkey and Cheese Sandwich, or Vegetarian Hummus Wrap
- Dinner* at the rustic Kilauea Lodge restaurant: Select from New York Steak (cooked to order), Fresh catch of the Day, or Eggplant Marinara
- Bottled water and hot beverage
- Umbrellas in the event of rain
- Hot towel
- Flashlight for Thurston Lava Tube
- Parkas will be available, but are rarely needed
*Menus are subject to change at any time.