Kauai ATV - Koloa Tour
Explore the hidden corners of Kauai’s south shore on this exciting ATV tour. Enjoy beautiful ocean and mountain views, drive through a historic cane haul tunnel and to remote Mahaulepu Beach. This tour also takes you to the shoreline of the Waita reservoir, which is the largest inland body of water in Hawaii.
- Fun dune buggy ride around Kauai’s south shore
- View pristine landscapes on 22,000 acres otherwise inaccessible to the public
- Explore famous movie sites
- Drive through a half-mile historic cane haul tunnel
- See the shoreline of the huge Waita reservoir
- Fun off-road adventure – exciting terrain with lots of dirt and mud
OHANA BUG or KAWASAKI TERYX4:
- Shirts, shorts, goggles and helmets are provided
- Pre-ride safety instructions and a safety course orientation
- Bamboo fishing (time permitting)
- Receive all pictures taken on tour for free
Fully automatic 4 seater dune buggy. Drivers must be at least 16 years old and have a valid ID. Passengers must be at least 5 years old. Both vehicles are 4 seaters and a vehicle will be assigned at the tour.