Kauai ATV - Waterfall Tour
This is a fun-filled off-road ATV adventure to a private
waterfall! Also, see movie sites along the way and even World War II bunkers! Ride on your own or take along friends or family members.
- Fun dune buggy ride – experience 23 miles of diverse off-road trails
- Drive through a working plantation on Grove Farm lands
- Drive through a half-mile cane haul tunnel and past World War II bunkers
- Stop at a beautiful waterfall where you can take a dip in a natural pool
- Fun off-road adventure – exciting terrain with lots of dirt and mud
- Anahola Granola bar & Granola trail mix, Kauai cookies, juice and island water
- Shirts, shorts, goggles and helmets are provided
- Pre-ride safety instructions and a safety course orientation
- Receive all pictures taken on tour for free
Fully automatic 4 seater dune buggy.
Drivers must be at least 18 years old and have a valid ID. Passengers
must be at least 5 years old.
Guests under 18 years old must be with a guardian 25 years or older.