Outfitters Kauai - Waimea Canyon Bicycle Downhill
This fun Kauai bicycle tour is a cruise through Waimea Canyon State Park. Starting at 3,600 feet elevation, we’ll be riding 12 miles down to sea level, stopping to marvel at the dramatic canyon cliffs and blue Pacific. It's 100% downhill, and 100% fun! Definitely the best views you can get, without even breaking a sweat.
With the early bird Kauai bicycle tour you can coast at the crack of dawn. The early birds will be blessed with soft, low-angled light that draws out the colors of the canyon. You won't be snoozin' - you'll be cruisin'! An "in-flight" beverage service of fresh-brewed Kauai coffee and blueberry muffins hot out of the oven as we ride up in our van is included.
If you're not into the early bird thing, try the late afternoon tour. You'll still enjoy the same low-angled light for accentuation of the canyon's rugged terrain, only from the west rather than the east. Shadows and colors jump out with soft, brilliant greens, reds and purple highlights. Included in this tour are cold soft drinks, spring water and Kauai cookies.
We'll be riding through one of the most beautiful and interesting places on the planet, so of course, we'll stop along the way for photos and narrative on history, culture, folklore and legends of Kauai. Think of it as kind of like a nature walk, but on a bike.
- Enjoy a fun guided Kauai bicycle tour down Waimea Canyon
- Stop at scenic lookout points along the way
- Interesting narrative by your tour guide
- The early bird bike tour includes fresh-brewed Kauai Coffee and blueberry muffins hot out of the oven as you ride up in our van.
- The afternoon tour cold soft drinks, spring water and Hanalima Bakery Cookies