Princeville Ranch Adventures - Kalihiwai Falls Hike
This is a wonderful hiking experience on the pristine, private Princeville Ranch! Ascend “Green Hill” and witness breathtaking mountain and ocean views. Hike the lowland rainforest, Kalihiwai Valley, to the spectacular five-tiered Kalihiwai Falls. Then continue up-valley along the stream to a second, tranquil waterfall swimming hole surrounded by fern-lined walls for a delicious lunch and jumping or floating on inner tubes. Hiking time is three hours and hiking distance is approximately four miles. This hike is rated moderately strenuous. The tour includes rough hewn stairs, many stream crossings and a ten-foot rock wall descent.
- Moderately strenuous hike to Kalihiwai Falls
- Great photo opportunities
- Option to swim in waterfall pond
- Delicious picnic lunch included
- Hike is led by experienced guide
- Delicious picnic lunch: Make your own deli sandwich on pita bread (with veggie option), potato chips and a cookie