Princeville Ranch - Kalihiwai Falls Hike
This is a wonderful hiking experience on the pristine, private Princeville Ranch! Ascend “Green Hill” and witness breathtaking mountain and ocean views. Hike the lowland rainforest, Kalihiwai Valley, to the spectacular Kalihiwai Falls. Then continue up-valley along the stream to a second, tranquil waterfall swimming hole surrounded by fern-lined walls for jumping or floating on inner tubes. Hiking time is three hours and hiking distance is approximately four miles. This hike is rated moderately strenuous. The tour includes rough hewn stairs, many stream crossings and a ten-foot rock wall descent.
- Moderately strenuous hike to Kalihiwai Falls
- Great photo opportunities
- Option to swim in waterfall pond
- Hike is led by experienced guide
- CPR and First Aid trained guides
- Photos for purchase