Kauai to Oahu - Pearl Harbor, Arizona Memorial & USS Missouri
Escape to another Hawaiian island for a day on this all-inclusive tour. Hop on an inter-island flight from Kauai to Oahu for a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Enjoy the absolute best of Pearl Harbor and Honolulu on this combo tour experience.
This historic Oahu tour from Kauai will take you on a patriotic journey. You will board the Navy launch for a trip into history across Pearl Harbor to the Arizona Memorial. Explore the USS Missouri which served from World War II through Desert Storm. Your historic adventure will continue with historic attractions of downtown Honolulu including Kawaiahao Church, Iolani Palace, State Library and Archives, King Kamehameha statue, Honolulu Hale and the Mission Houses Museum. Before we take you back to Kauai you will experience the serene Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific and Courts of the Missing.
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center – see World War II exhibits and galleries
- Cross Pearl Harbor aboard a Navy vessel to visit the Arizona Memorial
- Docent guided tour of the USS Missouri (admission included)
- Drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- While driving through Honolulu’s historic district, view Iolani Palace, Kawaiahao Church, statue of King Kamehameha, Mission Houses Museum
- Roundtrip airfare from Kauai to Honolulu
- Honolulu Airport pick-up and transportation to Pearl Harbor
- Lunch at Battleship Missouri's open-air dining area provided by Mo's lunch vendor. Lunch options include Cheeseburger, Grilled Chicken Salad, Veggie Burger and more.