Kauai to Oahu - Pearl Harbor, Arizona Memorial & USS Missouri
The Arizona Memorial was closed in late May due to needed structural repairs. This is an ongoing repair job that currently does not have a scheduled completion date. During this time, depending on availability and time it may be possible for the tour to take the navy launch around the harbor without landing at the Arizona Memorial. When repairs are completed and the Arizona Memorial is reopened, it will be added back into the tour.
This historic Oahu tour from Kauai will take you on a patriotic journey. You will board the Navy launch for a trip into history across Pearl Harbor to the Arizona Memorial. Explore the USS Missouri which served from World War II through Desert Storm. Your historic adventure will continue with historic attractions of downtown Honolulu including Kawaiahao Church, Iolani Palace, State Library and Archives, King Kamehameha statue, Honolulu Hale and the Mission Houses Museum. Before we take you back to Kauai you will experience the serene Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific and Courts of the Missing.
- Round-trip airfare from Kauai to Honolulu
- Honolulu Airport pick-up and transportation to Pearl Harbor
- Arizona Memorial Visitor Center
- See artifacts of the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack
- Pearl Harbor attack film (actual footage) (not available during repairs)
- Take the Navy launch to Arizona Memorial (Shuttle operations are subject to the schedule of
the navy launch and may be subject to weather conditions or maintenance
and repair schedules of the navy without notice.)
- Tour USS Missouri (admission included)
- Drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- View Iolani Palace, Kawaiahao Church, statue of King Kamehameha, Mission Houses Museum