Paradise Helicopters - Lanai Circle Island Experience
This tour is available on a private basis. Please call us at 1-866-482-9775 (toll free) or 808-892-2082 (local) for availability and pricing for your private tour!
Departing from Lanai Airport, this Lanai helicopter tour takes you over the entire island. As much of Lanai is inaccessible by car, this is the only way to see the island's remote beaches, sea cliffs, mountains and valleys. Your pilot will follow the perimeter of Lanai's singular volcano, Palawai, now extinct. You will see beautiful Manele Bay on the southern shore and then continue north toward the home of the Kanepu'u dryland forest preserve, Keahiakawelo, the "Garden of the Gods." You will also get to see the island's scenic northeastern coast and Polihua, a gorgeous white sand beach.
- Rugged coastlines
- Secluded white sand beaches
- Fascinating reefs and shipwrecks
- Remote dryland forests
- Fully-narrated helicopter tour
- Two-way communication allowing you to speak directly with your pilot
- Upgrade - Window Seat: This upgrade guarantees a window seat. Seat is subject to weight and balance restrictions. Seat may be forward facing or backwards facing. If a guest doesn't believe they can sit backwards facing please note next to name of guest. Every effort will be made not to place guest backwards facing, but may not be guaranteed due to weight capacity and balancing of craft. Please note, the capacity surcharge already includes a window seat guarantee.
- Capacity Surcharge: A Capacity Surcharge is required for guests weighing between 265 lbs and 315 lbs at check-in. A window seat is guaranteed with the Capacity Surcharge. If you did not select the Capacity Surcharge and weigh between these amounts at check-in you will still be charged directly by Paradise Helicopters before the flight.
- Extra Seat Charge: For guests weighing above 315 lbs an Extra Seat Charge is required. If you did not select the Extra Seat Charge and weigh above 315 lbs at check-in you will still be charged directly by Paradise Helicopters before the flight.