Maui Downhill - Haleakala Bike and Winery Safari Tour
Maui Downhill has closed their doors.
Enjoy the exciting ride down Haleakala Mountain side with a stop at Maui's only commercial winery.
Your bicycle adventure begins at the 6,500-foot elevation level just outside of the Haleakala National Park entrance. The tour guide will go over a comprehensive safety briefing including Hawaii’s bicycle safety regulations and tour guidelines before you gear up and begin your descent down the world’s largest dormant volcano.
Enjoy bi-coastal panoramas of Maui’s central valley and the West Maui Mountains. Eucalyptus forests and the upcountry community of Kula with its beautiful lavender farms and jacaranda tree lined roadways will complete the bicycle portion of your safari.
Once the biking portion is finished you'll be taken on a drive and tour to Maui Wine located at U'upalakua Ranch. Walk around the grounds of Tedeschi Vineyard, Maui's only winery and enjoy free tastings of local wines. There will also be a no-host lunch stop at the Ulupalakua Ranch Grill.
- Approximately 16 mile bike ride down Haleakala Mountain including 21 switchbacks.
- Bi-coastal, central valley, & West Maui mountain views.
- No Host lunch stop at Ulupalakua Ranch Grill
- Wine Tasting at Maui's only wine vineyard, Maui Wine, located at Ulupalakua Ranch
- Roundtrip transportation from major hotels available.
- Water & snacks included
- Wine tasting fee included
- All bike riding gear included